Brad is coming home this afternoon from Chicago (scroll down for his photos from Chi-town). Hooray! Zeke prefers dad to tuck him in at night, though we've had some sweet snuggle time. One night this week, Zeke reached over, put his hands on my face and brought me in for a kiss. He rarely does that so it was just super special! He knew Mommy needed it. Of course, the battle royale that followed over getting him to sleep was craziness. He was up past 10PM one night this week. He's been sick (though he's much better now), and I guess not having dad there has just gotten him off his bed time routine. Poor little guy. He had to get up very early this morning because I had to be at work early...so he should sleep well tonight!
Yeah...still no news. I don't even want to get my hopes up for next week...Can't stand another week of no news.
No comments:
Post a Comment