Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hear the Crickets Chirping?

That's the sound of no news. We have no news on birth certificates and no news on court. Honestly, I'm beginning to prepare my heart for the possibility that we may not get to travel for court until after the closures. That's how discouraged I feel. I'm exhausted from praying so much over this...

Zeke and I are by ourselves this week. Brad's in Chicago for work (see photos below). Lucky duck. He's already had some Lou's pizza. He's promising to bring back treats for everyone--including Quilla. *sigh*

2 comments:

Abby/Roger said...

Stay strong. I'm sorry you're having to endure these delays and new Ethiopian procedure. I am thinking of you and my prayers go out for you and your family for things to start happening soon. International adoption is so incredibly emotionally exhausting. Hugs.

Kelley said...

I remember my roommate in college's bumpersticker-
"Patience is a virtue, but waiting really sucks."
I so feel your pain! :( I know there is nothing you can do but pray and hope, so stay strong and know I am right there with you.
Love
Kel