Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Rough Day

This is Missy here. I'm having a really rough day...and it's not even 3PM! I spent most of the morning with Zeke...he was wonderful and that has been the highlight of my day. But I've had two really cruddy things happen that just...well, you know what it's like to have two things really rain (and I mean pour buckets of rain) on your parade. Anyway, I have an important work thing I have to do tonight...say a prayer that I'll be able to just shrug off this junk and not carry it with me anymore. Bad vibes be gone!

2 comments:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

I have had those days before and sometimes it's hard to see the end. Praying the rest of your day is much better! *big hug*
mandy

Anonymous said...

go home, have a glass of pinot grigio, go to bed, so what?

that's from SNL's take on the view...

hope things are going better!