Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Package is headed to Vietnam
I sent a package of two photo albums to Zeke's birthmom yesterday. I pray that they arrive safely and that she will find comfort in seeing how well the "baby" is doing. As you may recall, I sent photos late last year and they were delivered to her on Christmas Day. She then sent me a lovely letter, thanking me for the photos and remarking on how much the baby has grown. I'm thankful that I'm able to maintain a connection with her. We pray for her and hope that she is having a successful life. I'm reminded of what we told her the day we got Zeke (one year ago this Saturday): "I will never forget that our joy is possible because of the very difficult decision you made. We will never forget you and we will teach Zeke to honor and respect you."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment