Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Know someone who needs help with cover letters, resumes or papers for class?

I'm offering my services as an editor. If you know someone who might want me to review a paper or essay, have them email me at this address: youreasyedit@gmail.com Since we can do everything electronically, I can help any student, anywhere. I have very reasonable rates ($1/page for class papers and essays), accept Paypal, and since I do this for a living, you're guaranteed to get meaningful feedback. For a fee of $5 per document, I'm willing to review cover letters and resumes. (It's a higher price because it's more specialized writing.) My cover letters have quite a reputation...my boss STILL talks about how good my cover letter was after more than a decade!

Here are my qualifications: I've worked more than 10 years writing and editing in professional newsrooms. I taught journalism/writing courses for a state university for more than 5 years. I've reviewed resumes and cover letters for students and professionals for more than 10 years.

2 comments:

J and E said...

YES PLEASE! You have some mad skillz as an editor/writing coach. I will most definetly be needing some good edits/advice for my upcomming graduate thesis!

Anonymous said...

VERY nice service! I just might have to convince my hubby that he could use a little help on his. HA! Wish me luck!

Crystal!