One of the fun parts of being Quilla's mom will be doing her hair. What mom doesn't look forward to playing with her daughter's hair?!?! Well, it is a little intimidating considering I can't even seem to get my own hair to look decent half the time...and that's why I'm glad I found this website where an adoptive mom demonstrates hair techniques on her daughter. Check it out by clicking here. It's great!
Zeke is such a squirrel. He woke up at 11PM last night, crying, didn't want his "didi" (pacifier) and just wanted me to pick him up. So, I did and I turned on the lamp to see what was wrong. I asked him what he wanted and, looking as pitiful as possible, he pointed to the hallway. I set his feet on the ground and asked him to show mommy what he wanted. He led me down the hallway to the guest bedroom and stood by the bed. Yep, he wanted mommy and Zeke to lie down in the big bed. So, I did for a little while. Once he was asleep, I moved him back to the crib and he slept the rest of the night. We will have to figure out a way to wean him off this because he needs to go back to sleeping all night in his crib, which he did most of the summer without any problems.
2 comments:
HEY M'S----------HE WILL OUTGROW THIS SLEEP THING WHEN HE'S AROUND 13Y/O--------REM.? so don't be in such a hurry.ha loveya--m0m
I know this is something you must work on "breaking" him on, but, itsn't such an awesome feeling to have this precious boy who wants nothing more than to snuggle up to his Mama? :)
Post a Comment