Thursday, September 03, 2009

Car Woes

Our car is on its last leg and we're going to do our research this weekend to figure out what kind of "new" car we might get (it's likely to be a gently used car). Pray that we find the right car for us, that it will be a good investment and it will be safe. We're hoping to get something a bit more child and parent friendly.

2 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

Go for a van!!! I totally want a van!!! Maybe if you get one, Joel will let me get one!!!
~Misty

Three Gals and a Guy said...

We traded in my car for one that has 3rd row seating and it makes everything soooo much easier. It was a hard decision to make, because of gas and cost but now I can transport both kids and a double stroller and groceries if I need to. It def. was worth it for us; good luck!