Friday, September 28, 2007

Ummm...we missed our LID anniversary...

It was last Sunday. It's kind of wild to think we've passed the five month mark already. The time has gone by quickly. Even though we missed marking the anniversary, it doesn't mean we're any less eager for Lily to get here. It's just going to be quite a while and we need to put our energy into getting Zeke here first. Trust me, I can't wait to get our baby girl!!

I want to give a shout out to Greg and Laura because their dossier is now moving into the review room. That's where the Chinese officials review their paperwork and make sure everything is in order. I'm confident they won't have any problems. It's always a relief for families to discover their dossier has passed out of the review room. That means they're just waiting for their referral. I pray that your little Anna will be here next year!!

3 comments:

GLS said...

Congrats on your LID anniversary...we can't wait for Zeke and Lily to get here!! Thanks for the shout out too!! ;-)

Mrs. Misty said...

Congratulations on your LID anniversary!!! We can hardly wait to meet Zeke!!! When Lily arrives, we will be so excited!!!!
Love,
Misty

Michelle said...

That is amazing! I had no idea you were bring home Zeke from VN and then Lily from China! You both have been though so much, we will be praying for both Zeke and Lily! Thank You for sharing your journy with us.