Tuesday, September 04, 2007

On the Job

Thought you might get a kick out of this "action shot" of me from last week. I was interviewing a bridge engineer about some of the reasons Missouri's bridges are in bad shape. This is for the NPR story that should air this week. I look so serious!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Are y'all looking for the ghost of Matt Foley in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!??!?!?!?

GLS said...

Love the vest! ;-)

Mrs. Misty said...

Orange is definitely your color!!!
Love,
Misty

Anonymous said...

Missy,

couldn't find your e-mail address but found the piece of paper where I noted down your blog. Lucky me. Just wanted to tell you that I heard your Bridge Piece on NPR Berlin (where they stream regular NPR shows) and got so excited when I heard your name and then listened to the story!!!

Hugs from Berlin,
Ursula