Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've got a golden ticket!!!

THE I-171H ARRIVED!!! It's like our golden ticket that lets us get our dossier shipped off to Vietnam!!! We will have to do a few notary things tomorrow morning but then our paperwork is off to the Vietnamese Consulate for authentication. Then, on to our agency for one final look and after that, Good Morning, Vietnam!! PRAISE THE LORD!! When I pulled up to the house tonight, the neighborhood cat, Max was sitting in the driveway. He rolled around and I rubbed his belly. He walked with me out to the mailbox. He was there to share in the good news!! We both were literally dancing around in the street and cheering! This quick turnaround is an answer to many prayers...YES!

4 comments:

GLS said...

AWESOME!! Bet that'll give you an extra boost as you cross the finish line on Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

I AM PRAYING YOU ALL WILL BE IN NAM AND BACK BEFORE CHRISTMAS. LOVE YOU, DAD....

Mrs. Misty said...

That is great!!!! Things are going to happen really fast...I can feel it!!!
Love,
Misty

Anonymous said...

YEAAAA! I'm SOOO excited for you guys!!! Can't WAIT to find out when you'll get to travel to Vietnam!!! :)