Friday, September 21, 2007

Immunity...Back up for grabs!


In all the seasons that Survivor has been on the air, host Jeff Probst still says the same, unoriginal thing when the teams compete for immunity. Oh well. The cool thing about Survivor this season is that they're in CHINA! I didn't find last night's show particularly exciting except for seeing the shots of the countryside. It's so beautiful! The opening sequence for the show was quite cool too. I'm sure I'll grow to enjoy the people who are competing but the first few episodes are usually annoying as they weed out the people who really shouldn't have been there in the first place. Yes, I secretly want to be on Survivor. I'm sure I wouldn't make it past the first "eat this bug" challenge but I still love the idea of the show.


I'm glad it's Friday. The week went by quickly but I'm ready for the weekend. Our crib and changer arrived yesterday. They're in boxes and we'll have to assemble them. That will be our fun project for tomorrow. Once we get it up, we'll take some photos and post them.


No movement yet on the dossier. It's still in San Francisco at the consulate getting authenticated. It's been there a week as of today. It will probably move on to our agency the early part of next week. Then it's on to Vietnam! So many steps in this process...but everyone I've talked to says we won't even remember the wait once we get little Zeke in our arms...


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

'Bout time they changed things up a bit! China sounds like a cool place for some new scenery!!! I'd pay good money to see you get on there and act a fool!!!!!