


We were very fortunate that the crib we just had delivered this week is NOT included in the re-call. You might have heard about the major crib recall yesterday. So, you can see Brad in the midst of his crib-building adventure. While he worked on that, I cleaned. I also wanted to show you some of Zeke's loot. The tan overalls might be his Giving and Receiving outfit. We're supposed to bring something cute for him to wear. Of course, we'll have a better idea of what size and all that once we get his photo...which should be in a month or two!! The reality is setting in and it's so exciting! As you can see, we have lots of Daddy stuff for baby but you may not see that one of the onesies says "Mommy's nuts about me!" Too cute!
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys with the movement of your dossier and the goodies you have for Zeke! I can't WAIT to hear about your referral!!! :)
m's----enjoy this time, it brings back sweet memories of when i 'made my nest' for you (and of course also for the other 2 ). loveya---LO-LO
Looks like Zeke is set! Brad, I've heard that if you stare at the diagrams long enough it'll put itself together! Looks like you're testing that theory! Y'all have fun getting everything together! Momma--that's right, you'd better done some nesting for me! :)
WELL LETS SEE BRAD. ATTACH POINT A TO POINT B. OK THAT'S ALL THE HELP YOU ARE GETTING FROM ME. HAVE FUN GUYS. LOVE YOU ALL, DAD.....
Ooh! Very cute stuff!! I love the wall color, crib, and curtains! I can't waiti to see the finished product! Get ready for the absolute endless parade of things that need assembly! Its like 500 late night Christmases. But, its all worth it on Christmas morning!!!!!
Post a Comment