Hope you're enjoying a day free of labor. Brad just went off to work and I will be at work soon too. But I'm going to get in a workout first! I'm working today because I'm doing another story for NPR and it can't wait because I want to edit it tomorrow and be done with it!
Get outside and enjoy the day...soak it up because summer is winding down. That's good news for me because fall is my favorite season. Spiced cider, falling leaves, crisp mornings, pumpkins, candles burning in the evening with soft jazz playing in the background...yes, fall is when you live the good life...
I'm happy to report that my sister and her roomie, Court got back from their trip just fine. Sounds like they had an interesting and fun time. Thanks for the prayers for them! I've added a link to Court's blog under links. Check it out and give her a shout!
I'm glad the bedding is getting rave reviews. Now, I feel like I can go wild with the underwater theme. I like to think I'm creative but I'm really not when it comes to decorating and that sort of thing. Any suggestions?!?!
Random cool things:
We got an invite to an anniversary celebration at our alma mater for next September. It was so cool to see how Brad filled out the RSVP: 2 adults and one child. (Right! We've got to start thinking that way!) And he sent me a text message last week and signed it "Zeke's Dad." Awwwwwww!
1 comment:
Awwwwwwww! Too cute! "Zeke's Dad"! That's precious! Can't wait til you get the 'lil tater tot!!!!
Post a Comment