Thursday, January 14, 2010

Zeke Update

Zeke's not up yet this morning so I can't offer a report on today but I can tell you that his eye crossing was less pronounced yesterday as the day wore on. He continues to act fine and normal. We did go see the pediatrician yesterday. She basically referred us to an opthamologist. She didn't seem overly concerned though she said this does require attention from a specialist. And the opthamologist told my pediatrician who told me that age 2 is when this kind of issue usually shows up. Obviously, I am still sick over the whole thing and will be until we get some information on treatment. Zeke's appointment with the opthamologist is on January 26th. Please join with us in praying for him. Wouldn't it be wonderful if his eyes corrected themselves before the 26th??? We will keep you posted. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers...keep them coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must have eye issues of my own, because I honestly can't see much from the photos. I worried about this with Katie, but every time all the docs have said her eyes are fine (ie in terms of how they move). Will keep those gooe thoughts and prayers for you.
Love
Kel