Friday, January 01, 2010
Home!
We're back home. The kitty boys really missed us. Zeke is napping now. Pierre Clovis is nestled in my lap and Little Buddy is nearby. Zeke had so much fun playing with his new toys here at home. It was like he was playing with them again for the first time. He had a major meltdown this afternoon when we attempted to go out for a little while. He couldn't decide which cars to take with him. Then, he didn't want to sit in his car seat (I can't blame him and we were silly for thinking we could go out with him after all our big travels). So, Zeke and I (Missy) came back in the house. He cried it out and drifted to sleep. There's still a lot of clean-up to do so I'd better get to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment