Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Praises!

We're so thankful that the ophthamologist found no evidence of anything other than vision issues. Zeke will need to wear glasses for several years but not the rest of the his life (unless he develops a problem with nearsightedness later). We had to bribe Zeke with suckers (ugg!) so we could put different frames on his sweet little face. We finally found ones we liked. Because the bridge of his nose is so flat, it's going to be hard for him to keep any glasses on his face. But we chose frames that have little pads that we hope will keep them from sliding down so much. We're also going to use a sports strap to keep them pulled up. Pray that Zeke will learn to like his glasses because the doc wants him to wear them all the time. Scroll down to see some photos of Zeke in frames. We are getting the ones he's wearing in the photo except they'll be smaller to fit his face better. The consolation in all this? He's super cute in glasses!

3 comments:

The Michel family said...

I agree, he does look cute in glasses! So thankful it wasn't anything serious.

Laura Michel

J and E said...

I am such a fan of kids in glasses. I have had to wear glasses my whole life, and I found all my childhood friends would be jealous that I "got" to wear glasses. : )

so cute!

emily

just jill said...

Thank goodness only glasses. And yes, he will be quite a cutie in them. We have been told Sunjaya will probably be in glasses by the time he starts school.

Jill