Sunday, January 24, 2010

More than half way there?

We have now been waiting more than 5 months since our dossier went to Ethiopia. Our agency currently estimates that the wait for an infant girl is 9-11 months. So, I'd say we're about halfway there. However, as I posted recently, we are now SECOND in line for a baby girl on the unofficial wait list. The last family to be matched to a baby girl was DTE in May, 2009. Our DTE is 8/20/09. We know there is at least one family between the May DTE and us. But we don't know how many more there are or if there are any. So, this guessing makes the wait more fun! We are in no hurry since Zeke keeps us busy and we trust the timing to be perfect for us and for our child. But I do enjoy trying to guess when we might get THE BIG CALL! It could be next month or it could be as late as July. We'll just have to wait and see!!! Do you have any guesses on when it might happen?!?!

No comments: