Many people were expecting to wake up to a near white-out. At least, if you believed the meteorologists, that's what you thought. There was a dusting. Granted, the snow is still falling and we should end up with 4 to 6 inches. We'll see if that actually materializes.
I'm hoping to have Zeke Christmas photos on here this weekend. I know...we've been very slow about posting pics. And once Zeke gets his new glasses (today or Monday), we'll post some pics of that too.
I'm hoping we're now more than halfway through our wait for Quilla. Some families requesting infant boys got "on deck" emails this week. Obviously, we did not or I would've posted about it already. It's definitely possible to get a referral without being on deck but getting the "on deck" email is what we expect to happen next for us. The anticipation is really building!!
No comments:
Post a Comment