It's hot!! How are you beating the heat where you live? I'm basically doing very little outside. I went for a brisk walk in a park near work yesterday with one of my co-workers. We were drenched by the time we got back to the locker room. I know my sister is beating the Thailand heat by waking up at 4AM to run. Good for her! I couldn't do that. Just not got the motivation to get up early...especially when an air conditioned gym is at my beck and call every day of the week.
Hope your week is going well!
By the way, I got to hold little Garrett for the first time last night. He's an absolute CUTIE!! Misty's sister-in-law had a time capsule shower...we all brought letters to Garrett that will go in a time capsule that he will open when he's 16 or 18. What a wonderful idea...Misty, I think I'm going to have to steal that one! Thanks to our hostesses Robin and Sarah for a fabulous evening!
2 comments:
HEY GIRL WE ARE RUNNING TEMPS AROUND A 100 HERE IN GOOD OLD EAST TENNESSEE. WOW!!! DRINKING PLENTY OF PAL'S TEA. OH AND STAYING INSIDE. LOVE YOU, DAD....
That's right! Gotta get up early to beat the sun up! By the time it comes out, it's already near 90 degrees at sunrise!!! Ouch! I'm running another 10k this weekend and it starts at 5:30am!!!!
Post a Comment