Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Half Marathon is Officially On!

I just registered for the half marathon I'm going to run on Sunday morning, September 16th! I'm pumped and a bit scared that they'll have to carry me over the finish line! The really bad part is that Brad won't get to be there. He's in Gypsy and has a performance the night before and that afternoon. Wah-wah. Anyway, maybe I can still figure out a way to get a photo taken when I finish the race. I don't run quite as religiously as my sister but I'm trying! I feel like I'm ready...Should be fun!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

m's--------why aren't you in gypsy? i didn't B. was in G., which is great.------Lo

Wendy said...

Miss! Have you chosen sports over theater?!?!? Uh Oh! After reading Momma's comment I just had to say that! It'll probably make her cry! ha! Just jokes Momma! Anyways...keep up the good work on your running! You'll have to lemme know how it is! I'll do another 10k in a few weeks! I think races are so fun! Keep training! Hey-- do the Early Dunnbar across the finish line!!!!!!!!!

GLS said...

Wow! Half marathon... that's awesome!!

Glad to see that your paperwork made it and is hopefully being processed quickly!!

Oh - Love the name Zeke! We have a Zeke and Lily too - awesome names!! We can't wait to meet the little cuties!!
Laura