Sunday, November 15, 2009
Back from Dallas
I am back. I had a very fun and productive trip to Dallas. I was only gone two days but I missed Zeke and Brad so much. Still, I was there with a gal from my radio station. She has two girls who are in elementary school. Admittedly, we really enjoyed two quiet dinners at Olive Garden. Brad totally made fun of us because he said that sounded like something two moms in their 30's would do on a business trip. Well, it's the small things that make life enjoyable, you know? I found some cute clothes for Zeke, including a super hip, home-skillet tobogan at Gap. I also found two Christmas shirts for Quilla at Old Navy. They're super cute. They are 18-24 months so she'll probably wear them TWO years from now. Oh well. That's fine. Ahhhh, it's so good to be home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
can't wait to see the little home-skillet at christmas-----loveya, lolo
Post a Comment