Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Auntie We-We, Getting ready for Turkey Day, and Missy on NPR

Auntie We-We is coming today!! Hooray!!! I've been telling Zeke that Auntie We-We is coming for a visit. Last night, I asked him who was coming to see Zeke and he said, "We-We." Precious! I'm so happy she'll be here for Thanksgiving. We'll have a blast!

Zeke and I braved Target and WalMart yesterday to buy stuff for our Thanksgiving meal. At Target, we bought a tree skirt for our Christmas tree which we put up last weekend. I'm glad Brad suggested we put it up. I love sitting in the living room at night with just the tree lit up. Zeke cuddled up next to me for about 10 minutes last night and we just looked at the tree. He kept pointing at it and saying, "Lights!" I tried to sing some Christmas songs but I was too hoarse. I'm getting better...slowly. Zeke seems better. He has a doctor's appointment today, mainly because I'm concerned about his coughing. But even his coughing sounded less congested last night. We'll see how he's doing when he gets up this morning.

Finally, I have a story that only ended up on npr.org. They decided not to air it on the radio because it was too hard to explain the concept of a "diverging diamond interchange" on the radio. So, I was disappointed but I found out yesterday that my story was the 3rd most popular story of the day on npr.org. Cool! Click here to see the story. If you want something fun to listen to tomorrow morning while you cook, tune in to your local NPR station. I have another story that IS supposed to air tomorrow during Morning Edition. If I find out exactly what time it will be on, I'll let you know!

No comments: