Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Plans

What are you doing for Thanksgiving? Are you going somewhere? Will you be with family? Friends?

We are hosting a Chinese couple (Wenping and Lisa), their teenage son and Lisa's parents at our house on Thursday. We are very much looking forward to having company, especially since Lisa's parents have probably never been to a Thanksgiving dinner (they'll be visiting from China). I think Brad is planning to run in the Turkey Trot Thanksgiving morning. My knee won't allow me to participate (argh!). So, our day will be filled with good food and good friends. We're looking forward to it! Of course, we miss our families but we'll be seeing them before too long for Christmas. I hope your Thanksgiving is absolutely lovely!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Tonight, we're hosting a "Thanksgiving Eve" party--complete with a popcorn bar and the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie projected on a screen! Then, tomorrow is a Thailand Turkey Trot around town, a thai lunch, and a good ole American turkey dinner with friends!!! I will be missin' the fam back in the states though! Y'all have fun!!!!!!