Thursday, November 01, 2007

A favorite quotation...

"They say they built the train tracks over the Alps before there was a train that could make the trip. They built it anyway. They knew one day the train would come. Any arbitrary turning along the way, and I would be elsewhere. I would be different. What are four walls, anyway? They are what they contain. The house protects the dreamer. Unthinkably good things can happen, even late in the game. It's such a surprise."

Can you name the movie? (...without googling part of the quotation?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diane Lane, Under a Tuscan Sun??

Crystal

Missy and Brad said...

YAY CRYSTAL!! You are correct! You get a gold star! LOL! It's one of my favorite movies!!

Hope you and all your lovely animals are doing well!
Missy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that movie. Didn't take but a second to "see" it in my head.

Yes, we are all well. Thanks!! I haven't posted but I have been keeping up with your news and can't wait to see Zeke's first picture!!

C