Thursday, November 08, 2007

Life Book

Yesterday, I went out and bought the binder that will become Zeke's life book. What is a life book, you ask? Here's some info from adoptionlifebooks.com:

"An Adoption Life Book is a record of a foster/adoptee’s life that uses words, photos, graphics, the child’s artwork, and memorabilia. An Adoption Life Book includes information about the child’s birth parents and reason for leaving them. It always starts at the child’s birth. Plus the fun part of when the adopted child first joined the family. An Adoption Life Book is more than a life story. It is a unique opportunity for parents to honor every minute of their children’s lives."

So, while we wait to see his sweet face for the first time, we're going to work on some "waiting for you" pages to show what we're doing to get ready for his arrival. When I get them done, I'll snap some pics and post them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's such a great thing to do while waiting. You've inspired me to get on with mine, too! Zeke - fantastic name.
Shelby
http://singleandpaperpregnant.wordpress.com