Monday, April 09, 2007
We're approved!!!!
Just got word that our dossier has passed scrutiny at Great Wall! This means our dossier will go to China on Friday!! WHOO-HOO!! (Can you see me turning back flips?!?!) We will then get info about the referral process. I'll let you know what news comes from that later in the week/early next week. Thank you for your prayers on this journey. Remember, we've still got a long way to go before we hold Lily in our arms so prayers for patience, endurance, and strength are needed. One other note...We were assured by our regional reps today that once our dossier passes Great Wall scrutiny, we can be assured it meets China's standards and should not encounter any difficulties along the way. WE ARE GOING TO GET OUR BABY GIRL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Missy, I hope you remember me (Janay from the endo buddy group) I have been following your blog and am so happy for you and Brad!!!! I am just starting the adoption process next month also China, and I hope it goes as smooth as your has!!! Congrats!!!
Janay
MISSY AND BRAD. HANG IN THERE. WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL. LOVE YOU, DAD...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Can't wait to hear how the Lord continues to work in this process! This is awesome!!! Congrats!! Love y'all!
Janay-It's so great to hear from you!!! I'm so excited that you are also going to be adopting from China! That is so awesome! Do you have a blog?!?! If so, post the web address because I'd love to follow your journey. Major congrats on this decision to adopt!
*hugs*
Missy
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I know that the Lord is watching over all of us during this difficult yet exciting time in our lives. I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful group of Christian couples to share in this journey!!!
Love,
Misty
I am so happy for you guys! It is so wonderful to hear you passed such a big milestone!!! God is so good!!
Love you both-
k
Post a Comment