Friday, April 27, 2007

We are LID!!

Despite the bad news about possibly delays in getting a child referred to us, we got some excellent news today. Our Log In Date (LID) is April 23, 2007!!! This is the date our paperwork officially got logged in by the Chinese officials. It's a relief to (finally!) be in line...like for real...like actually with a number...like we're ready for our child...like anytime now, ok? :-)

Have a super weekend!

3 comments:

GLS said...

Awesome news!! It just feels good to know that China knows you exist, huh!?! Now, if we could just figure out a way to change our LIDs to like Dec'05! :-)

Have a great weekend!!
Laura

J said...

That's really great news!! I am so excited for you guys!!!


Janay

Mrs. Misty said...

WOW!!! That is great!!! I am so excited for you. I am sure it is great to finally have a LID. Is there any way we can backdate it???