Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dancing in the street!

Brad's passport arrived today!!!! I had told my dad earlier today that if it was in the mailbox when I got home, I'd literally dance in the street. So, when I saw it there, I did a jig in the street...I hope the neighbors weren't watching! This means we can get our dossier to Great Wall in time for them to review it and mail it to China a week from TOMORROW!! This is so far ahead of our original timeline. It's very, very exciting. We can only say PRAISE GOD!

Speaking of God...

This is Maundy Thursday and our church is so great at providing us with a meaningful service to commemorate the last supper. The service always ends in total darkness and silence as we file out of the sanctuary. Brad will be a participant in the service tonight. We will have a prayer vigil tomorrow for Good Friday and then I'll sing tomorrow night as the youth in our church begin their vigil around a large wooden cross in the field next to the church. They sit out by the cross from Friday night to Sunday morning. They are highly visible from the nearby busy road. It's such a wonderful testimony to everyone who drives by! We hope you have a blessed holy weekend culminating in a joyful Easter celebration!

No comments: