Wednesday, April 25, 2007
No Lily til 2011?!?!
Say it isn't so!! The latest calculations by Rumor Queen show that with an April, 2007 LID, it's firmly within the realm of possibility that we won't get Lily until 2011. This breaks my heart. Obviously, this wasn't the scenario when we made the decision to pursue China adoption back in November. We have learned that we can pursue an "interim adoption" from another country. We spoke with a woman Sunday evening from an agency that does Vietnam adoptions. They are working with a number of families waiting in line for China. Please pray as we consider all our options. We are NOT giving up on China. But we also want to become parents and if we can do that while keeping our place in line, it's a very appealing possibility. Remember, this journey didn't begin in November or last summer. It began in the summer of 2003...*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You and Brad are in my thoughts and prayers!!! I hope that you will find the decision about the "interim adoption" during your times of prayer. I am always thinking of you.
Love,
Misty
I melted into my chair when I read RQ's predictions this morning! Best case for us is Feb'09, worst case is Apr'10... can't believe I just typed that!! I pray for direction for all of us during this time.
Love,
Laura
Post a Comment