Thursday, July 08, 2010

WE PASSED!!!

10 comments:

GLS said...

Praise the Lord! You all look so great together!! I can't wait until we're all at the airport to welcome Quilla home!!

les ABCD said...

Waouh! I am so happy for you 4! Welcome Quilla!

Anonymous said...

Thanks be to God!

Travis Belote said...

A beautiful new niece!!! She is so sweet. Bring her home... and then bring her out here so we can meet her!!]

The Thomas Family, Artesia, NM said...

Woohoo! So happy for you! Can't wait to hear more about the experience when you get back.

Wendy said...

LOVE y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! She's beautiful!!!!!! Can't wait to meet my sweet lil niece!!!! Yay!!!! My first niece!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are sooo happy for you!!! Love to see those smiling faces!!!! You continue to be in our prayers.
-Carol and John

Anonymous said...

God is so AMAZING! Rejoicing with you and so thankful that God, in His great mercy, allowed you to pass court the first time! Can't wait to hear more about all our awesome God is doing in the Belote family!

~Katie D

The Bobo Family said...

She is absolutely precious! Congrats! Praying you can bring her home SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! We have been on vacation and I am just checking in and tearing up over the pictures. She is beautiful and I have several praying that she can come home with you ASAP!!

Crystal