Friday, February 26, 2010

God Gives Us a Wink!

So, I remembered the other day that I used to have several dark-skinned baby dolls when I was little. My sister and I had twin cabbage patch premies that were cute, bald, and black-BeBe and Grace (how funny that Weedy named her doll BeBe which is what Zeke calls her). I also remembered recently that there was a photo of me with one of my other black dolls...I was on the couch recouping from being sick. This is it:

My mom recalled another photo of me, my sister, and her in which I was holding one of my little dolls. This is it:

As my sister would say, I think God was/is giving us a wink! It's like God is saying, "See, even way back then, your heart was ready for what I had in store for you!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness------------why did you have to make me cry! how sweet, loveya-m0m

Mrs. Misty said...

That is absolutely amazing!!! It is wild to think that there is a plan for us and we didn't even know it!!!
Misty

Wendy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loved my little BeBe baby!!!!

Abby/Roger said...

Some things are just meant to be!! I love when God makes himself so obviously present in the little things.

So good to see you guys yesterday. I wish we would have talked more -- it was so crazy there!! Can't wait to hear about that referral!! I'll be blog stalking you in the meantime!