Sunday, February 14, 2010

Zeke Explains Turkeys

Mom: "Zeke, where does the turkey go when it snows?"
Zeke: "To the turkey house."
Mom: "What does the turkey eat?"
Zeke: "Pizza."
Mom: "What does the turkey play with at the turkey house?"
Zeke: "Cars."

Zeke thinks the neighbor's shed is the turkey's house. Maybe he's right!

On an unrelated note...File this one away under "be careful what you ask for." I was just saying not long ago how I'd love to do travel writing. Lo and behold if I didn't get info a week later from a friend about doing freelance travel writing for a website. It's been fun and some nice extra $$. I just got a "bigger" assignment that pays better and is even more fun to write. I won't name the website for which I'm writing but here's a hint. The website had an ad on during the Super Bowl!

No comments: