Monday, February 01, 2010

Celebrity Dopplegangers

This week on Facebook, people are changing their profile pic to their "celebrity doppleganger." Brad thinks I look like Mary Eleanor "Elinor" Donahue.


Brad wasn't sure who he looks like. I suggested Tom Cruise. I actually had someone ask me once if I had met Tom Cruise. I said, "No. Why?" The person said, "That looks like you and Tom Cruise in that picture." It was me and Brad. Of course, I would argue Brad is MUCH better looking than Tom Cruise.

Who do you think our celebrity look-alikes are?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Brad looks like Sponge Bob Square Pants. Just kidding. Dad..

Anonymous said...

hey m's-----depends on your hair-do-for-the-day who you will look like. rem. how well you looked like miss hathaway in the Bev. Hillbillies? hahaha that was perfect,(of course Groovy was perfect too) the jury is still out regarding B.------love m0m

Anonymous said...

i thought that was ellie mae from the early andys.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrity/photos/elinor-donahue.htm