I'm so happy to be done with February...on so many levels. First, it's one month closer to our referral. Second, March=Spring! I'm so ready to be able to take the Zekester outside to play. I know he's tired of being cooped up. We're thinking about plotting a getaway in a couple of weekends to St Louis where we can take Zeke to the Science Museum. We've never taken him but we think he'll love it. There's a dinosaur exhibit on display now.
Yesterday, we went to a gathering of families who have adopted from Ethiopia and families waiting to adopt. It was WONDERFUL to see all the beautiful children (honestly, they were all so beautiful!) and to get even more excited about our pending referral. There were 2 bounce houses at the gathering. With Daddy keeping a close eye on him, Zeke had fun crawling in and out of the bounce houses. We also had a fun time seeing the Jay family, who is waiting to be matched to a baby girl with our agency. It's been wonderful getting to know them and we had fun seeing them again yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment