Friday, October 16, 2009
*sigh* Here We Go Again?
The US State Department issued a statement that sounds eerily like the one it issued for Vietnam. Basically, it sounds like the US is going to start conducting "field investigations" on Ethiopia adoptions. I am angry, sad, and frustrated because Ethiopia has a more rigorous investigation process than Vietnam had. At the very least, this could delay bringing Quilla home. Now, I just hope we can bring her home before next Christmas (2010). I don't have any answers yet. We're supposed to have a conference call soon with our adoption agency. I'm hopeful we'll learn more about the implications of all this during the call. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, PRAY that God will clear the way for us to bring home our baby girl. After this adoption, I'M DONE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Missy,
So sorry to hear about that. One thing that really helped me,while waiting for Emme, was the thought that whomever the soul was that was meant to be my child, will be there at the right time frame.
IT WILL HAPPEN.
JUST DON'T STOP BELIEVING.
Love
Kel
Post a Comment