Saturday, October 03, 2009

First Professional Haircut

Zeke received his first professional haircut Saturday. We had previously trimmed him up in the kitchen, but with a big trip next weekend, we wanted to spruce him up. The highlights:



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just the sweetest!! Bless his little heart. He needs TT to cut his hair so he won't cry!!:-) I LOVED this!
love ya'll!

Ruthie said...

For the record, I did not have a pleasant look on my face when Zeke was crying. I felt AWFUL that he was so upset by the electric razor. But it was fast and he immediately calmed down...still, I wasn't calm myself when my baby was so upset. Brad used my expression from a happier moment and edited it into the Zeke crying scene. Just wanted to clear that up.
Miss

Anonymous said...

For the record here, I certainly didn't like seeing that sweet boy cry but felt lucky to be able to witness one of his firsts. Next time it will be easier???
love----
TT

Ruthie said...

TT-I hope you are right that it will get easier next time around. The lady who did his cut said they all cry when she does the electric razor and he was totally fine as soon as she put it away. Maybe next time, he'll know what to expect?? :-) We shoulda had you do a full out cut when we were there in August...TT wouldn't have made that boy cry!
Miss

Anonymous said...

uncle t can also cut his hair... poor little feller!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing the video. I feel his pain. I keep wanting to cut my hair short, but am afraid I will react the way Zeke did.

Mrs. Misty said...

Garrett loved watching Zeke...he keeps asking to watch it over and over!!! We have tried a new place called Pigtails and Crewcuts...it is by Qdoba. They are great there...and it is closer to home!! I hope you guys have a great trip to Vegas!!!
~Misty