Have you tried Panera's egg and cheese sandwich? The white cheddar cheese is fantastic! Delicious! One of my guilty pleasures that I rarely indulge in is the Cinna-melt from McD's. I tried it for the first time when Brad and I were in Vegas one year. We always stay at Circus Circus, which is practically next door to a McD's. Those Cinna-melts are out of this world. If you haven't tried one, don't because they're TOO GOOD and TOO FATTENING and you will have a hard time staying away from these babies!
While Zeke and I are in Vegas, we'll get breakfast at our hotel, included in our room price (sweet!). It looks like we're going to get rain tomorrow of biblical proportions. At this point, the rain should move out by Friday afternoon, when we fly out to Vegas. Please pray that we will have clear, smooth skies for our trip. I'm really hoping for an easy flight. I'm even considering buying a new portable DVD player. The one we have is no longer portable. The battery dies after 3 minutes. We've tried TWICE to order a new battery but no dice. While cold is supposed to settle in here on Friday, it's going to be in the mid to upper 80's in Vegas. WOOT! Can't wait!!!
2 comments:
Have a fun get-away -- hopefully, it'll take your mind off 'the wait' (I know...yeah right)!! ;)
Have a blast!!!
Post a Comment