We're LONG overdue for a face lift. So, I finally got my act together and figured out how to use fancy templates. I think it looks nice. You'll find all the same things are here though they might be in different places: the archive, feedjit, Brad's tweets, etc. Enjoy!
Zeke went to bed without any protests tonight. I suspect after his early morning, he's quite tired (like mom). So, I'm heading off to bed sooner rather than later.
This marks the start of a fun week for us. We're headed toward the hills that are our home to see family. We're very happy that we get to make this trip and we hope that Zeke does ok on the long car ride. He did fine at Christmas...so we'll see!
UPDATE: Brad just got home and he's not too fond of this design because of the "blank space" in the top graphic so I'll try something else...stay tuned!
UPDATE TO THE UPDATE: I think I fixed it!
1 comment:
Nice overhaul! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment