Things are moving along with our paper chase. I had my physical last week. Our birth certificates and marriage certificate arrived. We got our police clearance letters and our employment letters. We also have one of our reference letters for the dossier in hand. It's so great to know we're getting things taken care of. I've decided that when we submit our dossier, I'm going to celebrate by buying this doll for Quilla:

It's a Bla Bla doll. Zeke has one he got as a gift and it's one of his favorite "babies" at bedtime. They are so soft and are the perfect size for babies/toddlers.
2 comments:
Hey - we were in KC Sat and Sun!!! We had to renew our I-171h (3rd time) and update our fingerprints today (Monday), so we made a weekend of it. Would have been too funny if we would have seen you guys walking around the Plaza!! It was a beautiful weekend to be there, glad you had a good time.
Awww what a cute doll for Quilla!! Glad to hear the paper chase is going well. :)
Post a Comment