Wednesday, March 18, 2009

If I Had a Rocket Ship, I'd Never Want to Land

Brad and I caught a glimpse of the space shuttle and the space station in the night sky yesterday. At least we're pretty darn sure that's what we saw. It's neat! Zeke was in bed by then and even so, I'm not sure he would've been impressed. It was just a small bright light moving across the sky.

What's floating my (Missy's) boat these days?
*Taking Zeke to the park when the weather is nice
*Watching the entire series of Freaks and Geeks on DVD (this is what we do after Zeke goes to bed)
*White cheddar breakfast sandwiches from Panera Bread
*Wearing flip-flops in March
*Preparing for a short weekend away in Vegas in April
*Contemplating the possibility of adopting from Ethiopia
*Survivor and waiting to see when "Coach" gets voted off
*Re-reading Duma Key by Stephen King
*Eagerly awaiting Twilight coming out on DVD this week!

1 comment:

trav said...

how'd you know it was the space station?