Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Pat's!

It's time to sip your Shamrock Shake! We've got another warm day here and we're LOVING it! It was lovely yesterday and Zeke and I enjoyed being outside for a while before I had to teach my class. Zeke is now in "eating mode" and has had several meals in a row where he's eaten like a little pig. Thank goodness! Of course, I figure the pendulum will swing in the other direction at some point so I'm trying not to get too excited.

I've enjoyed having a few chances to look at Zeke clothing for the spring and summer. I think it's too early to go buying him a warm weather wardrobe because I hope he gets bigger between now and May. So, I'm trying to hold off. I have bought him a few cute t-shirts because I can buy those a little big. Pants are always the problem. He has a tiny waist so it's hard to get pants that are long enough for his legs and small enough for his waist. When shorts season arrives, that will make it much easier since length won't be an issue.

2 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

Childrens Place and Gymoree see jeans that have adjustable waists. That is what we have to do for Isabel...her waist is so tiny, but she needs the length. The adjustable waist makes it wonderful!!!

Katie and Justin said...

I know! I bought mostly dresses for Tula for the season, for that very reason. Guess that won't work for Zeke! Janie and JAck has some SUPER cute stuff right now. Also check crazy8!!