Tuesday, May 20, 2008
The Zeke Vigil
I know you are all praying for our approval to come quickly...we are so thankful for that! Would you consider joining me as I fast every week from Thursday at 8PM to Friday at 3PM? I will even do this while I'm in Germany. Every time I think about being hungry, I turn my thoughts to Zeke and pray for God to let us travel soon. I believe so strongly in the power of prayer and I think that fasting helps focus our attention on the concerns of our heart and shows God how committed we are to lifting up our prayer requests. My hope and prayer? That we could travel in July. Given the track record of the timing of approvals, this seems quite ambitious but it's not unheard of. God is sovereign over this process and is bigger than any piece of paper, process or bureaucrat. Let us focus on praying that we get to travel in July.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment