Still waiting *patiently* on news that we can file our I-600. I really hope it happens this week. I'm out of town for work tomorrow through Friday. I'd really like to get the email from our case manager tomorrow before I leave. It will happen when it happens. *sigh*
Four weeks from this Saturday, I'll be headed to Europa. Very exciting! I'm already deciding what to pack. Since we have a flight from Germany to Brussels and that's considered a domestic flight (hey, it's all in the EU), I have to pack light. Considering I'm going to be over there for 3 weeks, that will be tough. We'll be in Berlin long enough in the beginning to get to do some laundry...still, I'm not going to lie to you, it will be tough. I've also got to consider how well I can get myself and my luggage on and off trains when I'm traveling by myself. Only take what you can carry easily up and down steps on the trains. I'm giving myself ample time to catch trains at each stop so that will make things a bit less stressful. Ahhhhh, I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment