Someday, I will sit down with Zeke and Lily and I will tell them how long we waited. I will tell them how hard we prayed. I will tell them how much we hoped. I will tell them how our hearts ached to hold them the entire time. I will tell them that all our friends and family hoped and prayed and waited with us. And they will know how much they are loved. This wait is part of their story too.
1 comment:
I have to tell you, I've thought so much about you and Brad, and Greg and Laura, Joel and Misty, etc. this past year. I really can't imagine the feelings in your heart. Kevin and I were SO blessed and count ourselves SO fortunate to not have to experience what you are going through. Please know that all of you are in our prayers EVERY night. I can't wait until we are in heaven and we can ask God, "What was your purpose for me in this wait?" I know I have other hardships from my life that I want to know more about and want to fully understand the blessings He can weave from my perceived heartache. I look forward to the day your children are in your arms. Much love, Mandy
Post a Comment