Monday, January 14, 2008

Go Back to England!

Some old lady shouted that at the NASA educator as she stood on stage Saturday night during the symphony concert. Why would anyone heckle the NASA educator? And why would you heckle her in a way that makes no sense (she's not British)?!?! Maybe some wise crack about one planet in particular might have gotten a few chuckles but as it was, no one laughed and it was just an uncomfortable pause in an otherwise lovely concert. The NASA educator was at the symphony concert because the theme was "Out of This World" and the orchestra played Gustav Holst's The Planets Suite. Anyway, we had fun at the concert. We had a nice weekend.


I read on another blog that a family who is "ahead" of us for Vietnam got their referral last week. Their dossier came back from the consulate a week before ours did. So we've GOT to be close! I know...I feel like the little boy who yelled Wolf...but one day soon, it's going to happen. Thank you for sticking with us and for keeping the faith. Also, we got some good news from our agency that the process is improving post-referral (the time between the match and travel). I keep hoping for progress on that front too because once we're matched with OUR ZEKE, we'll join that line of families waiting to get their paperwork processed for the I-600. Ahhhh...the never-ending stream of paperwork...fun times.

3 comments:

Mrs. Misty said...

I can hardly wait for you to get the call that you have been matched with Zeke!!!!
Love,
Misty

Three Gals and a Guy said...

It really is right around the corner, isn't it?! A single phone call or mailing that will change your life...how exciting! I can't wait to see his sweet face. Love you guys ~Mandy

Anonymous said...

OMGOODNESS! It's getting closer! I can't wait to see the posting saying Zeke will be coming home soon!!! Best thing I have read this morning!

Crystal