- Eat better. This means less meat, more veggies and fruit, less junk food.
- Drink better. This means ridding my life of aspartame. Goodbye to my beloved Diet Coke.
- Exercise more. While I have a set weekend workout routine, my weekdays leave something to be desired.
- Become a morning person. I've long hoped to become one of those people who wakes up early, enjoys a leisurely cup of joe, reads, maybe meditates. Ideally, I could make it to 6AM aerobics.
- Be more appreciative.
- Savor the pre-Zeke days. I know, I know. The time will fly by and he'll be here before we know it. It's hard to believe that now but I realize there will come a time this year when these "free-wheeling" days will be nothing but a memory. I'll soak it up while I can.
- Prepare our hearts and home for Zeke. We've already started this but it must continue so we can be completely ready for our precious little guy's arrival.
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Happy New Year!!
Hope you had a lovely January 1. Any resolutions? Here are mine:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't wait for you guys to get Zeke! A lot of families are excited for you, too! Hang in there, he'll be here before you know it and you'll be begging for a moment of rest!
Post a Comment