Friday, October 12, 2007
Weekend Fun
Tonight, we're going to our independent movie theatre to see King of Kong, a documentary about two guys who compete for the Guiness World Record on the arcade game Donkey Kong. Just the sort of nerdy thing that Brad and I will enjoy! Saturday, I'm judging a local pageant. (Yes, I was once a pageant girl myself in the Miss America system.) This weekend's pageant is a prelim to Miss Missouri, which is a prelim to Miss America. I've become very, very disappointed with the Miss America pageant in recent years as it's lost its network TV slot and has been bumped around second rate cable channels. But I still enjoy the local pageants. I always had fun being in them. So, that should be interesting! Then, Brad got FREE tix to a pro football game this weekend. So, we'll be heading out of town Sunday for that. It's a packed weekend but should be loads of fun. Hope you have some fun things planned!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope y'all have fun this weekend! Holler at me sometime! Seems like we keep missin' each other!
I am anxiously waiting to hear about the pageant and the football game!!!! I missed you last night!!
Love,
Misty
Post a Comment