loved the B-O-Y funny-faces!! cute! trav too!----Lo
Nice work!!!! I laughed, I cried (it took so long to download!) Very cool! Brad, that was one hot mullet!
much better than androgynous travis! loved it.
Too sweet! Good job putting this together! Happy Birthday, Brad!(I am assuming this was for you bday??)
I've had the hardest time getting the video to play. What sweet, sweet babies!!! I loved every minute of being your and Trav's Mom. You were/are the best!!! I can't believe how quickly the time passed. Now we're the same age! :-) love you!Mom
after further review... the last scene proves that i am not androgynous.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
loved the B-O-Y funny-faces!! cute! trav too!----Lo
Nice work!!!! I laughed, I cried (it took so long to download!) Very cool! Brad, that was one hot mullet!
much better than androgynous travis! loved it.
Too sweet! Good job putting this together! Happy Birthday, Brad!
(I am assuming this was for you bday??)
I've had the hardest time getting the video to play. What sweet, sweet babies!!! I loved every minute of being your and Trav's Mom. You were/are the best!!! I can't believe how quickly the time passed. Now we're the same age! :-)
love you!
Mom
after further review... the last scene proves that i am not androgynous.
Post a Comment