We hit the 6 month LID anniversary yesterday for China. It's hard to imagine but we will be home with Zeke (keep praying!) in less than 6 months. The wait for China is just abysmal. The Chinese government just finished referring babies to families who were logged in November 2005. ARGH! Unless there's a major turn around, I don't expect to travel until 2011. It will all work out though...Zeke should be four by then and Lily will be 1 year old so they'll be 3 years apart, which is nice spacing for siblings.
Update on the Zeke wait...I heard yesterday through the grapevine that the wait for baby boy referrals is two months or 60 days. So, as of Saturday, we'll be one quarter of the way through our wait. How exciting! Will keep you posted!!
1 comment:
Baby Zeke will be here before we know it. I can't wait to meet him!!!
Love,
Misty
Post a Comment