I got an email this morning saying our home study has been approved by Great Wall. That means we just have to get the notarized copies and we're all set for our trip to Kansas City on March 16th. Brad left this morning for a business trip to Florida (poor baby!). Don't know what I'm going to do this week with all my "free time." I was excited to find out yesterday that The Painted Veil will be showing at the local cinema that shows arthouse films later this month. Whoo-hoo! Brad has already agreed to take me to see it again.
I talked to Weedy yesterday while she was at JFK waiting to board Singapore Air for the longest leg of her trip. She should arrive in Singapore this evening at 7:00PM EST and she'll get to Chiang Mai around 11:30PM EST. She said she'd call me when she arrives to let me know she got there.
Hope you're having a great Tuesday!
3 comments:
I am so excited for Weed!!! I am going to follow her blog, too. Congrats on the home study!! Yeah!!!
Love you-
k
Congrats on the approved home study!! Isn't it a great feeling!?! You'll be DTC before you know it!
Congratulations on your home study being approved!!! I am so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment